Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Insanity day 2

The fit test was pretty hard but in a good way. I was extremely disappointed in my number of push up jacks... I really hope that by the end of this that number is significantly higher. I will post my numbers later

Breakfast- Banana and that protein cereal from kashi (not a fan, it lacks flavor so I have to figure out how I can mix things in that to make it better, maybe adding it as a topping to yogurt?)
Snack- 2 Egg whites and one egg with peppers and mushrooms and an english muffin (yummy!!!)
Lunch- black bean soup half of a sandwich with turkey bologna , american cheese and  spicy mustard and an apple (the soup was so much better today with a little salt and pepper)


Feelings: My back is a little sore and so are my hamstrings but its probably my fault because I did not stretch all the way after the workout. Also I feel like I ate lunch wayyy to early yesterday, the time between lunch and my pre-workout snack was HUGE. I am gonna try to eat a little later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment